Check back often for answers to questions you may have our products! Don't see your question here? Contact us and ask.

Expand or collapse all answers:


Where can I take my stroller or high chair in for repair?

You can take it to any of our authorized service centers. The list is located on our website at www.pegperegousa.com and if there is not an authorized service center near you, please call customer service at 1-800-671-1701 to set up a return authorization (RA) to have your product brought into our repair dept.


Can I buy directly from your company?

Peg Perego USA, Inc. does not sell directly to the consumer; you would have to go to an authorized retailer to purchase a product.  From time to time, we offer overstock items for sale on our website.


Where can I buy spare parts for my product?

Select spare parts are available for sale on our website www.pegperegousa.com.  For a complete list of parts, contact our customer service department 1-800-728-2108 for toy parts or 1-800-671-1701 for baby parts.